We conduct beach cleanups at a different location each month to ensure the cleanliness of our city’s beaches, all while engaging with you! We are open for suggestions, so if your beach needs help, let us know! Contact our Beach Cleanup Coordinator, James, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beach cleanups are open to everyone! These events are family-friendly, so feel free to bring the kids along! We will provide gloves, grabbers and bags, so all you need to bring is your positive energy, reusable water bottle and sunblock. Always check the weather beforehand, dress appropriately and be prepared for inclement weather. The beach may be several degrees hotter/colder than inland temperatures depending on the wind and sun.
2015 Beach Cleanup Schedule:
- Saturday, January 31 at 11am – Little Island Park (Dune Grass Planting)
- Sunday, February 22 at 1pm – 14th Street
Sunday, March 22 at 1:00pm – Croatan
- Wednesday, April 22 at 5:30pm – Lake Holly
- Saturday, May 16 at 9am – 31st Street
- Saturday, June 20 at 10am – Croatan
- July – TBD
- August – TBD
- September – TBD
- October – TBD
- November – TBD
- December – TBD