DATE: Saturday, September 7, 2013
TIME: 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM
LOCATION: DeWitt Cottage
ADDRESS: 1113 Atlantic Avenue, Virginia Beach
Surfrider Foundation and Freedom Surf Shop will be hosting an outdoor Movie Night following a short Chapter Meeting at DeWitt Cottage on Saturday, September 7! Meet the executive committee and find out how you can get involved with your local Surfrider chapter and make a difference at your beaches!
- 6:30 – 7:00 pm Surfrider Chapter Meeting (open to everyone!)
- 7:00 – 8:00 pm Social time
- 8:00 – 10:00 pm Surf Movies!
Bring your beach chairs and blankets along with your family and friends! We will be gathering in the grassy area outside DeWitt Cottage and projecting the movie on the hotel next door. Freedom Surf Shop will be premiering two new surf movies: “Slow Dance” and “Russia.” This event is open to ALL AGES!
- Gordon Biersch beers for $2!
- Free samples of Barefoot wine!
- Free popcorn donated by Whole Foods!
- Surfrider pint glasses, t-shirts and koozies for sale!