DATE: Saturday, April 27, 2013
TIME: 6:30 PM to 10:00 PM
LOCATION: DeWitt Cottage
ADDRESS: 1113 Atlantic Avenue, Virginia Beach
Surfrider Foundation and Freedom Surf Shop will be hosting a chapter meeting followed by an outdoor movie night at DeWitt Cottage on Saturday, April 27! Meet the executive committee and find out how you can get involved with your local Surfrider chapter this summer and make a difference at your beaches!
- 6:30 – 7:30 pm Surfrider Chapter Meeting (open to everyone!)
- 7:30 – 8:00 pm Social time
- 8:00 – 10:00 pm Surf Movies!
Bring your beach chairs and blankets along with your family and friends! We will be gathering in the grassy area outside DeWitt Cottage and projecting the movie on the hotel next door. Freedom Surf Shop will be premiering “Groundswell” and “The Heart & the Sea” surf movies. This event is open to ALL AGES! Calypso has generously offered FREE PARKING in their gravel lot on 12th Street, in between Atlantic and Pacific.
- Gordon Biersch beers for $2!
- Free samples of Barefoot wine!
- Free popcorn donated by Whole Foods!
- Surfrider pint glasses, t-shirts and koozies for sale!
RSVP on our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/events/504062036317149/